6600-724 Jacuzzi/Sundance® Circuit Board, 3.57+, LX-10 (With Circ.)
Jacuzzi/Sundance® 6600-724 Circuit Board, 3.57+, LX-10 (With Circ.)
The 6600-724 Jacuzzi/Sundance® Circuit Board LX-10 is a reliable replacement for 6600-044, 6600-085, 6600-086 and 6600-286. It is used in a variety of Sundance® and Jacuzzi® models, including 2008+ 780 Dover, 2004 Portofino Series, 2003-2004 Sweetwater 2-Speed Lagunas, and 2007+ J-315 Series.
This circuit board is compatible with the following Sundance® models:
- 2008+ 780 Dover (1 pump)
- 2007+ 780 1-Pump Metro and Solo
- 2005+, 2006+ 780/850E 1-Pump Lagunas, Caprio, Metro, Solo and Cayman
- 2004 Portofino Series 2-Speed Caprio, Metro and Solo
- 2002-2003 Caprio, Caprio ST, Tango, and Solo
- 2003-2004 Sweetwater 2-Speed Lagunas
- 06/00-2001 Portofino 1-Speed/2-Speed Board Caprio, Caprio ST, Tango, and Solo (previously 6600-085)
- 01/00-05/00 Caprio, Tango and Solo (previously 6600-084)
And it's also compatible with the following Jacuzzi® models:
- 2002+ Jacuzzi® J-300 Series LED
- 2002 - 2006 J-310, J315 Series
- 2004 J-325 Series
- 2007+ J-315 Series
- 2008+ J-325 Series
And it replaces the following part numbers:
Looking for a reliable and efficient replacement circuit board for your Sundance® or Jacuzzi® hot tubs? Consider the 6600-724 Jacuzzi/Sundance® Circuit Board, 3.57+, LX-10 (With Circ.). This high-quality circuit board is compatible with a wide range of models and can replace multiple part numbers, making it a versatile choice for those in need of a replacement. With its advanced technology and durable design, you can trust this circuit board to keep your hot tub running smoothly for years to come.
Model / Series: LX-10
Warranty: 1 year (with manufacturer)
Trust the experts at Spa Parts Experts for top-quality spa parts at unbeatable prices!
Disclaimer: The product image displayed is for illustrative purposes only.
The actual product may vary in color, size, shape, or other physical attributes.
We strive to provide accurate product descriptions and images, but please note that the representation of the product may differ slightly from the actual item received.