52518 Balboa® Retrofit kit for M2/M3 Circuit Board w/Wiring Diagram and Overlay
52518 Balboa® Retrofit kit for M2 / M3 Board, with Wiring Diagram and Topside Overlay
Balboa® Circuit Board, M2/M3 Deluxe/Serial Standard.
- Includes wiring diagram sticker
- Includes reference card
- Topside overlay
- Balboa Chip M2/M3R1*
- American Pool Chip APS100R2*
- Clearwater Chip P2W95R1*
- Phone style plug connector
- Supports a 2-speed primary pump and secondary pump, blower, circ pump, ozonator/UVC, & light.
- Attention: This circuit board will not operate a 3 pump system for the listed chip numbers
- Replaces: Balboa® 54122 Circuit Board.
- This board will work with the following topside controls: 51057, 51058, 51247, 51452, 53189, 53811, 54108, 54128, 54155, 54156, 54170, 51216 (auxiliary topside).
Alternate: 2000DR1C, 2000DR2B, 9710-07, 50975, 510ER1A, 51408, 51511, 51545, 51789, 520ER1C, 52518, 54122, 9710-07, AC100R1A, APS100R2A, B240DGR2A, B240DGR2B, B240DGR2D, C3000R1C, C3000R1D, C4000R1A, DAK100R1A, DAK100R1B, DS100R1C, DS34R2A, DS34R2B, DS4R3C, FW150R1B, H150R2A, H150R2C, HS100R1A, JET100R1A, L101R1B, LB104R1B, LB104R1C, LB104R1D, LB104R1E, M2/M3R1D, MAJ200R1B, MAJ200R1D, MAS300R1F, Q1043R2A, SAR200R2A, SCS100R1A, SS3000R1A, WS200R1A, ZX2000R2A, ZX2000R2B, BAL52518, 611313
- 52518 Reference card Standard
- 52518 Reference card Deluxe
- 52518 Installation manual
- 52518 Jumper 1
- 52518 Jumper 2
- 52518 Wiring diagram
Note: Fit for many of manufacturers OEM boards and is identical to 54000 and 54001 circuit boards
Manufacturer Balboa Water Group®
Warranty by manufacturer 1 year
Shop this and more spa parts at the best prices online at Spa Parts Experts.
THIS IS A NON RETORNABLE ITEM
Remember that it's very important that you don't order a circuit board based on looks (several boards look alike but have different software or chips)
Some circuit boards come with a large variety of software. Be sure to order the correct one for your needs
As with all electrical items once a circuit board has been installed, we cannot take it back other than for manufacturer's.
Once a circuit board has been installed, we cannot take it back other than for manufacturer's warranty.
Disclaimer: The product image displayed is for illustrative purposes only.
The actual product may vary in color, size, shape, or other physical attributes.
We strive to provide accurate product descriptions and images, but please note that the representation of the product may differ slightly from the actual item received.